We help our clients to establish their own management systems and procedures to obtain safe, reliable, sustainable production and minimizing risks.
We are professionals in building:
- Process Safety Management (PSM).
- Management of Change (MOC).
- Incident Management System (IMS).
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Plant Asset Condition Monitoring strategy.
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
Engineering and Design
We are professionals in delivering a high quality standard design according to the international codes and standards and best practices in all engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical, I and C, process engineering).
We perform the following;
- Instrumentation and control valves sizing and selection according to international standards and Best Practices.
- Rotating equipment (pumps, compressors , and fans) sizing, specifications and selection according to international standards and Best Practices.
- Steel Storage Tanks design according to API 650, 621, 620 and 625.
- Pressure vessels design according to the ASME (Boiler and Pressure vessel code section VIII dev.1, dev.2)
- Piping design and stress analysis according to ASME (B31.1, B31.2, B31.3, B31.4, and B31.8) and Best Practices.
- Electrical systems design.
- Fire and gas system design and selection.
- Process calculations & process optimization.
- Finite element analysis & computational fluid dynamic modeling.
We use the most rebuttable and authorized design software:
– CONVAL, ETAP, PV Elite, CESAR II, and Flowel.
As we are professionals in project management and we have more than 100 years of accumulative experience in Engineering, Procurement & construction of oil & gas projects, we deliver the highest quality and safety standard project.
- Identify client need.
- Optimum Solution finding.
- Visibility study.
- Basic & detailed engineering design.
- Managing & coordination between engineering disciplines.
- Issuing Purchase orders according to engineering specifications.
- Preparing Evaluation sheets.
- Packing and Deliveries procedures.
- Customs Clearance and Shipment Procedures.
- Highly flexible workforce.
- Technical expertise in construction in all different electromechanical.
- Comply with high-quality standards & HSE regulations
- Site management
- Scope Management.
- Schedule Time and Planning Management.
- Cost Control Management.
- Quality Assurance Management.
- Project Execution and close out.
Technical studies and RCA
In Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) Synergy is the leader. Our knowledge and expertise cover but not limited to:
- Material failure and corrosion
- Static equipment and piping failure analysis
- Rotating equipment failure analysis.
- Control valve failure analysis.
We are utilizing the condition monitoring techniques in RCFA studies with using the proper root cause analysis (RCA) methodologies.
- Machinery condition monitoring (vibration, lube oil analysis and thermo-graphic analysis).
- Static equipment and piping inspection.
- Control valve signature.
- Electrical assets condition monitoring (PDM, CRONA, measurement, DGA transformer oil analysis).
We use risk management principles in our decision-making methodology and utilizing.
As we have a very long experience in organization build up and recruiting high technical calibers, we can provide our clients with the following:
- Recruiting; high technical calibers in different technical positions and organizations (technical, engineering, process, laboratory, maintenance, asset integrity, operations, and HSE).
- Competency assurance; we have competency assurance model for power stations, oil and gas, refineries, petrochemical, and chemical industries. We can customize a skill assessment matrix for each position in every organization.
- Training; we have a powerful training module for all technical disciplines such as;
- Process engineering.
- Mechanical rotating/ static/ piping engineering.
- Instrumentation and control.
- Fire and gas.
- HSE and quality management.
Synergy’s collective expertise and wide-range connections in the field of engineering opens the way for business opportunity represented in the trading of materials, products, commodities, machinery, etc. relative to the industry in both national and international markets.